About The Chamber
The Bowling Green Chamber began with the Board of Trade that was formed in January 1905. In 1910 the Bowling Green Commercial Club was formed. However, it wasn't until 1936 that the Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce was officially chartered as a non-profit organization under laws set forth by Ohio Chamber of Commerce and the Chamber of Commerce of the United States.
The Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary organization of the business community that unites hundreds of business and professional firms, non-profit organizations, government entities and citizens, all operating under the sole purpose of improving the business climate and building a stronger community and immediate area.
The Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce offers 4 key components to its Investors:
- Business Improvement
- Quantity-Over 450 Business Investors-85% small businesses
- Quality-Retail, Manufacturing, Professional firms
- Diverse for-profit businesses and non-profit organizations, government entities, and supportive citizens.
- Professional-Experienced staff to meet your needs and goals
- Partnership-Works with community organizations to attract and promote business. Collaborate to provide expert business development & advocacy programs
- Resource-Ability to influence, provide legislative power, energy and finances toward business concerns