Wood County Safety Council
- Help eliminate or reduce workplace injuries and illnesses
- Learn from our experts and your peers
- Enable your organization to take advantage of savings through Safety Rebates and Performance Bonuses
- Connect you to knowledgeable, experienced safety practitioners and experts
- Increase productivity and morale
- Save direct and indirect costs
- Promote workplace safety awareness
- Provide peer-to-peer advice and training sessions
- Networking opportunities with your peers
Thousands of Ohio Employers find value in workers' compensation premium savings by actively participating in their local safety councils...you can join them!
To earn a safety council rebate, employers must meet rebate eligibilty requirements in one of over 80 BWC sponsored safety councils.
To qualify for the BWC Safety Council rebate, you must meet the following eligibilty requirements:
- Attend ten meetings or events, at least eight through the local safety council. Employer has the option to earn a maximum of two external training credits.
- CEO (highest ranking authority) must attend any one safety council-hosted meeting or special event. The safety council is the ultimate authority on approving a qualified representative to fulfill the CEO requirment.
- Submit semi-annual reports for the current fiscal year.